Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What was under your Halloween Tree?

Hey, all.  Just got out of school.  Boring!  I mean, really, can't humans do something to make learning more fun?  Back in Gravesville, school was so much better.  Not to mention school was closed for like two weeks for Halloween vacation.  Here, they don't even close school down on Halloween!!!  That is so disturbing.

Anyway, that's an argument I plan to take up with whoever makes up holidays in schools. I mostly wanted to find out what presents everyone got for  Halloween, 'cause I'm nosey like that.

I made out like a vamp in a blood bank this Halloween.  Guess my parents felt bad about making me move to the human world and all that.  I got two Voodoo Baby Dolls, some new books, oh!, and a new set of tombstone pajamas that smell like cemetery flowers.  For dinner, Mom made all of my favorites: hot pumpkin, chocolate doughnuts drizzled in chocolate sauce, jellybean stew.  Then for desert we had pumpkin pie with a heaping scoop of chocolate ice cream on top.   It was so horrible!

How about you?  What did you do for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment