Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In Search of the Perfect Christmas Tree

I'm still trying to understand this whole Christmas thing (you humans and your strange celebrations.) My friend Carly Beth told me it's a day to exchange presents and eat lots of food, which is my sort of holiday! My mom is real excited about it, too, though she's not sure what kind of Christmas Tree we should put in our house. I found some ideas while searching  "the web" (that's like the cool way of saying internet, according to Carly Beth ... but it really doesn't seem like a web to me. It's not sticky, and a spider that could spin a web that big ... Wow! It would have to be huge!)

Anyway, here are the trees I found so far...


This one's kind of neat, but screams "gamer" to me.  I put this one up at my friend Steve's request, though.  He likes that sort of stuff.


I like this one a lot, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't fit in my house.  And the smoke would probably get annoying.


A Christmas Tree made of chocolate sounds great ... in theory.  No way it would last until Christmas.  I don't care how big it is.


A neat idea, but Wolf would probably destroy it. He likes to eat paper products.  So does my little brother Sam, but that's another story.


I don't even know what this is.


Or this. (Hi, strange girl on the side.)


Ugh!  Boring!


Needs too much water.


Um, no.


Too rubbery.


My mom would like this one.


Am I supposed to stand on my head to look at it?  Way too much trouble.


A tree with legs?  That would never work.



Oh, well.  The search continues.  Hopefully we'll find something soon.

Later,
-Eve









No comments:

Post a Comment